Kejahatan bisa terjadi pada siapa saja...
Termasuk Anda, dan keluarga Anda...
Ini kesempatan untuk belajar melindungi diri dan keluarga Anda...
Jual CD/DVD Video Belajar Teknik Beladiri Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Ninjutsu, Kajukenbo, Self Defense, dll
Materi terus diupdate, so pastikan Anda melakukan update
Miliki ilmu beladiri praktis yang mungkin berguna saat Anda di jalan...
Coba Anda ikuti siaran berita di TV, 80% diantaranya memberitakan terjadinya peristiwa kriminal disekitar kita, dan mungkin saja peristiwa kriminal tersebut terjadi kepada orang terdekat kita, atau bahkan diri Anda sendiri.
Apa yang akan Anda lakukan jika suatu saat ada orang jahat mengancam Anda ?! Siapkah diri Anda menghadapinya?
Paket ini akan menunjukkan apa yang harus Anda lakukan...
Materi#1 - Practical Chin Na by Tim Cartmell (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
"Practical Chin Na 2 DVD Set with Tim Cartmell "
Chin Na specializes in the striking and seizing of vital points, grasping of tendons and blood vessels, and the locking of joints. Every major martial art in China utilizes the techniques of chin na and thus it is said that 'chin na represents the essence of Chinese martial arts.' This tape features 20 different techniques used to lock the neck, elbow and shoulder.
DVD 1: Chin na specializes in the striking and seizing of vital points, grasping of tendons and blood vessels, and the locking of joints. This DVD features 20 different techniques used to lock the neck, elbow and shoulder.
DVD 2: Techniques used to lock the wrist, hips and knees. With each technique shown, Tim also teaches set-ups, take-downs, follow-throughs, and pins.
Materi#2 - Scott Sullivan - Muay Thai HSC - Vol - Muay Thai Fundamentals (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
The Complete Muay Thai Home Study Course is a five volume DVD set! This course take you by the hand and explains everything you need to know! Check out just some of the great stuff you will learn in each volume...
Volume 1: Muay Thai Fundamentals
Foundational stuff! This volume teaches you the correct way to execute all of the basic techniques used in the later volumes. In this volume, you’ll learn
- How to correctly throw fast and powerful punches
- Where to keep your hands for maximum safety
- How to launch the skull rattling elbows, powerful knee strikes and bone crushing Thai kicks that have made Muay Thai famous!
Volume 2: Mastering the Thai Clinch
The clinch is perhaps the most effective element of Muay Thai. In this volume, you'll learn how to control your opponent in a clinch and keep him from hurting you while you remain entirely free to come back with your own barrage of elbows and knees!
- Numerous ways to grip and control your opponent, and the basics of Head Control Theory
- Anti-Clinch tactics like "Amercian Style", "Thai Snake", "Scoop and Slam", "Elbow Sandwich", and more.
- Neck grab prevention and counters, and more...
Volume 3: Muay Thai Attack & Defense Training
This is where a lot of the cool tricks and set-ups are found. Stuff like:
- How to use defensive moves like slips, bob and weaves, shoulder stops and “rock backs”
- Six different ways you can set up a powerful and crippling thigh kick so that your opponent won’t even see this crippling blow coming. (including what one renowned trainer called “the baddest move in kickboxing”!)
- How you can employ “defensive” moves like “snap the twig” that actually damage your opponent's attacking limb.
- Basic Jab Interception, Killer Elbow Knee Combination, Elbow Defense, and a whole lot more!
Volume 4: Ultimate Thai Pad Drills
Improve your technique and challenge your body by training on the Thai pads. The Thai pads are the “meat and potatoes” of Muay Thai training. This is where you will be honing your body into a weapon with fun drills that will leave you sweaty, exhausted, and on the road to having incredible stamina.
Over 25 fun, effective, and intense Thai pad drills involving offensive and defensive combinations guaranteed to get you into great shape!
Volume 5: Heavy Bag & Mitt Training Drills
In this volume, you'll learn some of the best fighting drills out there so you get get in top notch butt-kickin shape in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Learn important skill producing PUNCH MITT drills! Punch mitt training simulates real life fighting as close as possible, and this volume will give you the drills that will take your punching, elbowing, & defensive skills to the next level!
- Learn cool HEAVYBAG drills. Build technique, stamina and coordination from this carefully selected list of heavy bag drills.
- Learn other excellent drills that don't require any equipment at all to develop your speed, footwork, and coordination.
Bonus Volume: How to Beat a Grappler
Talking about stuff like...
- What to Do if Someone Grabs Your Kick -- Having a bad guy grab a hold of one of your kicks can be both embarrasing and put you in a lot of trouble. I'll show you my favorite ways of dealing with this situation!
- How to Deal with a Grappler's "Underhooks" - MMA warriors and other grapplers love to lock you up with this move to set up throws and slams. The striker who doesn't know how to counter this is "certain to be hurtin'".
- How to Stop the "Arm Drag" - Grapplers often will use this move to get to your back. If you don't know what to do, you're finished.
- How to Keep a Grappler from Taking You Down -- Grappling style fighters obviously want to take strikers and stand up fighters to the ground. Here you will learn the four body parts you can use to stay on your feet and expose him to your powerful counters!
This special bonus is our way of making sure that your Muay Thai training is as complete as we can make it.
Materi#3 - Noble Art Of MuayThai (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
Materi#4 -The Elbows of Muay Thai Boran (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
Materi#5 - This Could Save Your Life - Ultimate Defender (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
Materi#6 - Combat Ninjutsu (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
Materi#7 - Complete Taekwondo Kicking - Sang H. Kim (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
Materi#8 - Kajukenbo Evolution (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
Brutal, deadly, overkill, street effective. These and many other such terms have been used to describe the martial art system known as kajukenbo.
Kajukenbo gained it's reputation for being brutally effective decades ago in the U.S. Territory of Hawaii. In the Hawaii of the 1940s the enemy was not the ancient battlefield soldier, it was the common street criminal. Instead of swords and spears he armed himself with knives, clubs, and guns. Even when unarmed he did not fight by any rules. He punched, kicked, gouged, bit, and stomped. If you encountered one of these brutal street fighters you were in for a life or death battle. Kajukenbo was designed to win such a battle.
Since then it's eclectic use of five martial arts and it's no-nonsense approach to self defense has contributed to it's rapid growth and strong reputation as an highly effective self defense system.
The Kajukenbo born between 1947 y1949 as one of the self-defense systems more efficient, modern and innovative. Since then, and despite the voices calling its stagnation and development as a martial art considered among the most traditional, the truth is that the concepts of work developed by Sijo Emperado incite the inconformistas to develop new techniques that tune with the Kajukenbo changing times. Times in which self-defense is real essential, and the Spanish Kajukenbo is an example of how, without abandoning the principles developed by Sijo Emperado, you can maintain a system alive and constantly evolving.
Materi#9 - Muay Thai - Rob Kaman (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
Materi#10 - Self Defense Close Combat (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
Materi#11 - Counter Knife Tactics with Demi Barbito (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
Materi#12 - Kajukenbo Training Method (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
Materi#13 - Rat Packed: Defeating Multiple Attackers by Sammy Franco (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
Based on the experience of real street fights, self-defense expert Sammy Franco is in this DVD of knowledge about how to defeat a series of attacks in the situation of street self-defense. No one would dispute the fact that defeating several enemies on the street is very dangerous, but this can be achieved with proper military training and proper training.
Throughout the film Sammy detail explains and demonstrates in practice the following points:
- 2 main types of attack scenarios, several people on the street ( "mood" and "Ambush");
- Parallel and serial attacks, method of use as human shield tactic of building a line of defense;
- Strategic skills of footwork, the importance of creating conditions for military training;
- 2 main goals when working with multiple opponents (throat and eyes), training and exercises to develop accuracy and speed of attacks on multiple opponents;
- The importance of understanding the development of the situation;
- The strategic position and the position of hands in the SNA (the situation a number of attacks), training of "dealer" and work from it;
- Danger, consisting of the SNA, the danger of being surrounded, against the wall, pushed into ( "anchored");
- Definition of the instigators (alpha) and the slave;
- The danger of fighting on the ground in a situation SNA skills to protect from the knife in the SNA
- Distance and time of protection and response pre-emptive strike;
- Training with a man-shield, a realistic attack scenarios, the training of tactile sensitivity;
- Training for CNAs natural weapons, improvised weapons (examples include the use of weapons, security and disarmament of);
- The principle of attacks against multiple attackers: attack the leader, double-simultaneous attacks, a detailed analysis study of situations
Materi#14 - Traditional Taekwondo (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
Materi#15 - Stephan Kesting - High Percentage Leglocks (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
Leglocks are proven submission techniques at the highest levels of Brazilian jiu-jitsu, submission grappling and mixed martial arts competition. There are countless examples of smaller, weaker, and less experienced competitors using a leglock to turn the tables and tap out their opponent. Why then is it that many grapplers have a love-hate relationship with leglocks? Many grapplers simply haven’t been taught how to properly set up and apply leglocks. Others know how to attack with a leglock, but are lost once their opponent counters the initial attack. Some fear of botching a leglock and ending up in a bad position, getting crushed by their opponent. Other grapplers are worried about injuries because they’ve never been shown how to train leglocks safely. These are all valid concerns, but now there is a solution. Stephan Kesting has trained with some of the best leglock experts in grappling, and has spent years developing and refining a system that solves the riddle of leglocks. Now, for the first time, he is sharing his entire high percentage leglock system on DVD, making you an expert in the most powerful leglocks in grappling. On High Percentage Leglocks Stephan breaks each technique down into the HOW, WHERE, WHEN and WHY, and then builds it back up, putting it into a tactical and strategic context. Leglocks are often taught as a bunch of isolated techniques, without an overall strategy, but that is NOT the approach in High Percentage Leglocks. Stephan then shares the best leglock counters, and then shows you how to counter those counters so you can successfully submit an opponent who is doing everything he can to stop you. You will also learn how to safely train the most dangerous leglocks.
Materi#16 - Street Sambo (Harga Ecer Rp. 30.000,-)
Seluruh materi diatas dikemas dalam 1 paket, yaitu :
Paket Martial Art 01 (MA1) = 5 DVD
Harga = Rp. 100.000,-
Tunggu apa lagi segera pesan sekarang juga !
Kembali ke Menu Utama